8 hours llc

Thursday, April 18, 2019

Crochet Patterns or Coloring Pages?

We've all seen crochet patterns, and a few years ago, the adult coloring books began to flood the craft stores.

Who would have expected the two to commingle?  We have to know that innovative people would see the possibility.  

Charted, graphed, written, video, if it is possible to get the information to the mind, people have done it.

Today, I am sharing an E-book offered here.  In this E-book, you will find a short note from the author, Andee Graves and of course the 4 sweet pages, set, and ready for you to print, and color.



I found each page delightful. I marvel at creative people with the ability to express themselves on multiple platforms of creation. 
I am not one of them.  My ability to draw is limited to the sort of misshapen forms commonly seen on the bulletin board of an elementary school. I would not have been able to create this, but I can sure enjoy it.  My many thanks to Andee for sharing her talents, and allowing me to enjoy Crochet, beyond the expected mediums.

Find the book here   https://www.favecrafts.com/Free-Coloring-Books/Crochet-Coloring-Pages-for-Adults?s=CL4zfVSj

Visit Andee on her website, and get a glimpse of the range of her artful appreciations. https://mamas2hands.com/


please note, the comments on this page are my own. I was not compensated in any way for offering my opinion. I do not have an affiliate connection to Favecrafts.


No comments:

Post a Comment